- empowering families to be their best
- moments rich with learning and engagement
- successful, competent, capable and unique individuals
- fostering empathy, care, compassion and resilience
- promoting rights and social justice
- interests and strengths are acknowledged and nurtured
- embracing childhood, capturing fun, being spontaneous and enjoying the here and now
- safe and secure environments that are flexible, foster creativity and support opportunities for risk taking
- positive health and wellbeing
- innovation and better practice through reflection and ongoing learning
- respectful and trusting relationships
- connections with the natural and constructed world
- communities rich in culture, history and diversity that support equity and inclusion
- culturally safe environments that allow children to develop a strong self identity
- connections to our Countries' first people
- holistic partnerships through collaboration, shared knowledge and mutual respect
- a global community for a sustainable future
- connections with communities that are reflective and responsive
- confidence and positive self-worth
- play as a context for learning through which we are free to express individuality and build foundations for life
- a desire and curiosity for lifelong learning
Welcome to Discovery Early Learning Centres where your child can 'imagine, explore, and discover'. At Discovery, it is in our nature to gently guide children through play-based learning, to foster their natural curiosity and open their minds to the future.
Connect with one of our services near you. Each of our locations across Tasmania are uniquely suited to their local community.
We offer Long Day Care, Before and After School Care, Vacation Care and Pre-Kindergarten Programs for children from birth to twelve years of age.